The Video News Factory Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the General Data Protection Regulations of 2018 the data controller of The Video News Factory Ltd is J.P.R. Allard Managing Director of The Video News Factory Limited of Office 330, 3rd Floor, Avebury Boulevard. Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH. Our ICO, Data Protection registration number is A8158167. This policy (together with our website terms and conditions (Terms) and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (www.thevideonewsfactory.com) (our site). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To enable you to communicate with other users on the platform.
- We do not store credit card details, nor do we share your details with any third parties.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If you want your information removed in full from our systems, please contact us either by our website contact form or call +44 (0) 8432 892398 and ask to speak to the Data Controller. Your data will be removed within 72 hours, including all backups and previous versions of data.